A six sigma process is one in which 99.99966% of all opportunities to produce some feature of a part are statistically expected to be free of defects. You can get a similar success rate in your career with Six Sigma certifications from Egypt Excellence Center, an Authorized Traing Partner with 6sigmastudy, VM-Edu, USA.
Six Sigma is the most widely used quality management tool and one that can provide a significant boost to your career. It is the most recognized Quality Management methodology in use in almost all global organizations like GE, Honeywell, Motorola and others. Hence, a Six Sigma Certification will be a great addition to your range of professional skills, and something which leading organizations value greatly.
Why get Six Sigma Certified?
6sigmastudy’s widely accepted certifications help individuals and organizations complete projects with greater efficiency, increase ROI and customer satisfaction.
Many organizations around the globe adopted Six Sigma and Lean to increase quality of the outputs and to reduce cost by means of reducing defects and removing inefficiencies. There are numerous benefits of adopting Six Sigma.
Growing popularity and acceptability of Six Sigma and Lean has created a great demand for certified professionals in the job market. Grab the opportunity and join this growing community.
Six Sigma and Lean certified professionals help organizations with improved level of project management that leads to increased ROI.
6sigmastudy Certification Hierarchy
6sigmastudy certified professionals help organizations with improved level of processes and quality outputs that lead to increased ROI. They have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
Some of the Six Sigma certification course highlights include:
- Approved by PMI for PDUs for RCUs and aligned with ASQ
- Trusted by employees from 3500+ companies from more than 150 countries
- All certifications available—Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Lean Green Belt, Black Belt, and Lean Black Belt
- Courses developed by certified Six Sigma Black Belts and experienced instructors
- High-quality instructor videos which explain all Six Sigma concepts
- Easy-to-understand study guides and chapter tests to validate your knowledge
- Earn up to 55 PMI PDUs RCUs from a single course
- Physical certificate, lapel pin and trophy shipped to you on demand