Abdel-Halim brings expertise of 25 years in industrial engineering, strategic planning, and assessing and improving the performance of processes, projects, teams, and organizations. He has helped hundreds of organizations in USA, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia, from different industries in deploying systematic approaches and technologies to attain and sustain world class performance according to the excellence model of Baldrige or EFQM. He has created his own techniques of embedding Scrum, Agile, PDRI, and TeamSTEPPS into the daily organizational procedures and worker behaviors as per the following presentations:
DevOps concepts into the Scrum project management framework, Scrum process into the Baldrige Organizational Performance Framework.——————————————————————
Abdel-Halim Qualifications: –
- Evaluators Board Member at the Baldrige Organizational Performance Excellence Award, MN, USA
- Master Trainer, TEAMSTEPPS, AHRQ, USA
- CII Certified PDRI Facilitator, Arizona State University
- CII Certified Projects Assessment and Bench marking Associates
- Microsoft Certified Innovative Educator
- Microsoft Certified Trainer, Teaching with Technology
- Microsoft Certified Expert Licensing Solutions servers, systems, services, and applications
- Member in Innovative Teaching and Learning (ITL) Research’s 21st Century skill rubrics
- Expert in PMP, MS Project Server, MS Project Professional 2016, Enterprise IT infrastructure
- Expert in Enhancing business productivity with Office 365, Lync and SharePoint.
- Electrical Power Engineer, graduated from Helwan University, Egypt.
LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn Consulting Page