Abdel-Halim brings well rounded experience of 30 years in industrial engineering, information technology and strategic management. He is expert in assessing and improving the performance of business processes, projects management, teams building and leading, and organizational rational decision making.
He has helped hundreds of organizations in USA, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia, from different industries, in deploying systematic approaches and technologies to attain and sustain world class performance.
He has practiced and updated the performance excellence criteria of Baldrige to accommodate the “Rational Organization Model” that he has introduced in his book “Founding the Science of Humane Rationality”.
Abdel-Halim has created his own techniques of embedding Cyber Security, Scrum, Agile, PDRI, and TeamSTEPPS into the daily organizational procedures and worker behaviours as per the following presentations:
- DevOps concepts into the Scrum project management framework,
- Scrum process into the Baldrige Organizational Performance Framework.——————————————————————
Abdel-Halim Qualifications: –
- Evaluators Board Member at the Baldrige Organizational Performance Excellence Award, MN, USA
- Master Trainer, TEAMSTEPPS, AHRQ, USA
- CII Certified PDRI Facilitator, Arizona State University
- CII Certified Projects Assessment and Bench marking Associates
- Microsoft Certified Innovative Educator
- Microsoft Certified Trainer, Teaching with Technology
- Microsoft Certified Expert Licensing Solutions servers, systems, services, and applications
- Member in Innovative Teaching and Learning (ITL) Research’s 21st Century skill rubrics
- Expert in PMP, MS Project Server, MS Project Professional 2016, Enterprise IT infrastructure
- Expert in Enhancing business productivity with Office 365, Lync and SharePoint.
- Electrical Power Engineer, graduated from Helwan University, Egypt.
LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn Consulting Page